Volt - right job, right time, right now
Volt provides award-winning contract and permanent recruitment services, and managed service programmes. We have grown our services to provide innovative staffing solutions across a range of industries and skill areas, including IT & Telecoms, Digital Entertainment, Engineering, Finance and Life Sciences.
Our vision is simple: connecting talented people and respected companies across Europe.
Volt Europe - HTML Web Designer
Responsible creating and maintaining of HTML / CSS components of the client's website library.
- Creation and maintenance of the client's responsive HTML library based on delivered designs;
- Implementation of the accessibility track in the existing/new components;
- control quality (testing multi devices and cross platform) when delivering pages to business/or when publishing Web pages in production;
- Being the Technical Analyst's backup in the HTML quality control process;
- Propose creative pages within deadlines set and respecting graphical Web guidelines;
- Brainstorming in close collaboration with Creative expert, Business Analyst, UI Designer, HTML Web Designers;
- Translate the strategies and concepts in creative and innovative layout.
Degree & Experience
5 years of experience
- HTML 5 & CSS3/SASS mastering;
- CSS preprocessors (i.e.: SASS);
- Responsive Front-end frameworks / libraries (i.e.: Foundation, JQuery...);
- Knowledge of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG AA);
- Angular JS knowledge;
- CMS's (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal...).
- respect guidelines
- work in a very systematic, logical and meticulous way (analytic minded)
- being able to anticipate the request
- learn new things quickly
- branding minded
- professional awareness
- good communication skill
- team spirit
- stress management
Dutch and/or French and English