- architecture development on the basis of requirements coming from various areas, driving transformation across multiple systems and domains, taking functional and quality attributes into account
- offering technical architectural guidance to implementation teams and ensure that the results are achieved at the expected quality level
- acquiring understanding of the various stakeholders and being a trusted advisor for managers when determining, laying the foundations and/or designing the solution or reference
- assessing the architectural integrity and the risks inherent to the solution in order to ensure that the recommendations are suitable and can be implemented
- recognising and anticipating problems
- formulating and managing solution & delivery risks and issues
- initialisation and coordination of structural improvements
- Shaping and driving the execution of future state architectures and roadmaps
- Coaching technical colleagues through your CO-creation skills (workshops, guiding, constraining, selling, telling)
- Share expert knowledge of multiple (new) technologies, products, business processes and architectures by speaking on conferences and feeding learnings back in the organization.
- Ensure resilience of your solutions on the Run activities.
- good in complex problem analyses and judgement: you evaluate the impact of architectural decisions, actions, choices, risks and updates and their impact on the organisation. You can take awkward decisions.
- experienced in shaping and realizing a technical architecture vision, understanding the impact of external influences on internal strategy
- a good communicator and persuasive: you can explain in a comprehensive way to non-IT colleagues the decisions taken and use indirect influence to achieve best results in context
- perseverant: you undertake different actions to obtain a good and acceptable end solution, you deal with conflicts of interest
- empathic listener: understands underlying thoughts and feelings, achieves peoples buy-in on recommended solution
- assertive, not afraid to challenge
- flexible: anticipates and prepares for opportunities & obstacles
- autonomous in: executing tasks, preparation of advice, and decision making about the implementation
- Able to sell your solutions in a contant world and landscape evolution.
- high focus on quality and you can convince people to contribute to this
- methodological and structured
- result oriented team player, able to set the right priorities and respect deadlines
- energized by feeding back lessons learned to organization and sharing on conferences
Experience & Knowledge
- a Master degree or equivalent through experience in science or engineering
- at least 3 years of relevant working experience as architect in a complex environment in financial domains.
- Knowledge of some securities and private banking tools as position keeping, custody, brokerage, portfolio management, Triple A and wealth management are strong assets.
- good (practical) knowledge of the Oracle/Unix/financial packages technologies/communication services/protocol Tibco, Ifsa, API's, Swift, Fix...
- deep experience with architecture methods and patters (such as Iaf, TOGAF, service modelling, architectural thinking,..)
- a sound technical knowledge of developing IT systems and IT technologies
- an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English; knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset
Salary career Level
Required experienced (Non-Manager)
Required 5+ to 7 Years
Status: full Time