WYN Partners - Windows System Engineer
> 5 years experience
Your main tasks will be
- Manage the internal ICT environment,
- Collaborate with the external hosting partner
- Monitor the production environment.
- Report directly to the CIO
- Be part of a small ICT team with developers and a service desk engineer.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory and SQL Server
- Good scripting competencies (Powershell)
- Networking experience: TCP/IP protocol, Firewalls, routing, load balancers
- Knowledge of Linux Server (Ubuntu / CentOS), Logstash and Azure Cloud experience
- Interest in Security: Application Firewall, DLP, policies, ...
- Fluent in English
- You like to work independently
- You are quality minded and analytical
- Eager to grow in your function
Next to an awesome work environment, you will receive a lot of benefits
- A competitive salary package according to your experience
- Extra-legal advantages: company car, yearly bonus plan, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, ...
- Flexible working hours & flexible holiday planning
- Learning & development plan
WYN Partners is a recruitment agency specialised in 4 fields : ICT, Engineering, HR & Legal, Sales & Marketing.
Show full description
Acting as an intermediary between the candidates and the companies, WYN Partners takes care to meet the expectations of both parties, according to their criteria and needs. We put forward to our clients the candidates most suited to working for them, given their career, experience and professional project.
Our role is also very important for the candidates, whom we advise and guide as well as possible so that they can find employment.
WYN Partners therefore fulfils a vital role, since we act as a real adviser to the company and adopt a position as a trusted intermediary. WYN Partners lends considerable legitimacy to your application, as it will be substantiated and will therefore attract more interest than if you were to apply alone.
Our mission is to make the recruitment process more flexible, transparent and efficient.
We return to the very basics of recruitment: the HUMAN ASPECT! We aim to build partnerships with our clients but also with the candidates whom we contact.
Our basic principle is: WE DO AS WE SAY !