Xquisit - Application Support Engineer
Freelance, Fixed term, Permanent (> 6 months)
> 2 years experience
The Application Support Engineer provides a high-quality IT Service and supporting many (critical) applications and creating a knowledge base.
Part of what makes a good Application Support Engineer is the foresight to anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues. This takes good organizational skills and a keen attention to detail. Other skills that are relevant to this role, and sometimes asked for in an Application Support job description are below
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Listening ability and patience
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases & basic network configuration
- Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
- Complex problem solving
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to diagnose & address application issues
- At least a few years' experience in Application Support
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Candidate with experience in ticketing systems, incident resolving and creating documentation
- Database knowledge: SQL Server. Creating select queries should be no problem
- Great knowledge of IT
- big bonus: Windchill Knowledge
Xquisit is an ICT company specialized in the selection and recruitment of IT staff (permanent staffing or temporary solutions).
Show full description
We guide our clients and provide them with our expertise and know-how in the field of developers (Business Intelligence, .NET, Java, etc.), system engineers, analysts (data, functional & business) and project managers.
As an Xquisit customer you get access to motivated consultants with extensive knowledge and experience.
Xquisit is a fast growing organization with a no-nonsense mentality.
We are devoted and passionate about our work. That means we act fast and we're flexible. You can also reach us outside of office hours.
Xquisit stands for:
Short-term and long-term solutions
Personal and professional advice
Experienced, certified specialists
The right person for the right project
What makes Xquisit different?
Quality, not quantity
Thorough screening of candidates prior to propositions
Very easy to reach, also outside of office hours
Specialised in tracking down “hard-to-find” profiles
We will search for you exclusively, until we find the right people
flat organizational structure, so direct communication and fast decisions