We are looking for an Azure Cloud Specialist with a good knowledge of SQL that can assist us on our Journey to the cloud (Azure).
- Help in executing the cloud strategy and move to cloud
- Inspire, Coach and train the different people in the region for Cloud technology & solutions.
- Design solutions for the non-standard service requests and demand
- Ensure the Cloud solutions in the EMEA region is compliant
- Ensure the solution in the region is meeting the expectation of the different stakeholders and business and can be delivery with the expected quality.
- Drive continuous improvement
- Work closely together with the peers in the other regions, the solution owner and the architect team to drive improvement & innovation
- Work closely together with the different application teams to design the best Cloud hosting solution for their application.
- Work together with our partner to further improve the SQL environment hosted on prem and to prepare for the Cloud
- Support the IT Engineers in the support team to resolve complex or major incidents
You have a strong technical and functional background in different cloud services and are familiar with the following technologies:
- Good knowledge of the Azure platform (both IaaS and PaaS)
- SQL Solutions (both IaaS / PaaS)
- General SQL DBA knowledge
- SSIS packages
- SQL performance tuning
- Azure Cloud solutions
- Experience with automation tools
- AWS, Google is a plus
- Scripting skills
- Authentication services (AD, ADFS, Azure AD)
- AWS, Google cloud is a plus
Educational Requirements :
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must; second language preferred
- Technology certifications are a plus
Personality Requirements :
- Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience and attitude. Key behaviours of our candidate are:
- A customer centric individual who understands customers' needs and seeks to fulfil or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A quality minded influencer that comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform his mission into strategy, turn the strategy into action
- A methodical and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative "there is always a "better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA: Commitment - Interaction - Innovation
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That's why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, ... are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!