The CSIRT Cyber Security Consultant will join the CISO S&S (Solutions and Services) team within the CISO organization (Cyber- and Information Security Office). The CSIRT Cyber Security Consultant is responsible to support the CSIRT Cyber Security Engineers for complex incidents, to align with direct peers in the CISO S&S team and to drive the roadmap and implementation of CSIRT enhancements and new services within the organization (including its affiliates).
Support CSIRT engineers
As an experienced Cyber security professional you will supervise the CSIRT Cyber Security Engineers during their daily work. You will evaluate their technical decisions and follow-up their containment, remediation and recovery actions. Your in-depth security experience will help the CSIRT team to address complex incidents and you will take the lead in the technical investigation and set out the right countermeasures to get the situation under control as quickly and adequate as possible.
Align within the CISO S&S team
The CISO S&S team covers different solutions and services offered to the organization. Your role is to be aligned with your direct peers and represent the CSIRT BUILD and RUN activities to them. You will ensure that the overall team is kept up-to-date about CSIRT and the CISO S&S portfolio is aligned.
Roadmap and CSIRT enhancements
Within the CSIRT environment we have multiple tools and solutions in place that helps us to identify potential cyber security incidents and risks on a proactive way. You will help the BUILD team to drive the roadmap that has been set out, ensure this roadmap is kept aligned with new evolutions seen in the market, and explain intensions and progress to your reporting managers on C-level. Thanks to your close contact with both the RUN and BUILD engineers you also are aware of required enhancements and decides if they will be done in either RUN or BUILD.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in incident handling and people management
- In-depth knowledge of networking and security protocols like TCP, UDP, VPN, VLAN, BGP, ...
- Used to work with security solutions like proxy, mail-relays, FW-rulebases, end-point antivirus configurations, SIEM, IDS/IPS, ...
- Keywords like social engineering, scraping, information disclosure, brand monitoring, darkweb, ... have no secrets for you
- Capable to solve complex technical incidents or to coordinate other technical profiles to address those problems as a team
- Experience with different red teaming techniques;
- Customer focus and able to handle in an organisation-sensitive way
- Record of responsibility
- Spoken and written fluency in English, and Dutch or French
- Passive understanding of Dutch and French
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That's why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, ... are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!