- Technology Engineer:
- Lead the technical and architectural set-up and evolution of the O365 platform. Be the technical lead and interface for our offshore team regarding SharePoint on-line migrations and site creations.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the O365 related projects against its stipulated goals, planning and budget.
- Governance setup: You will contribute in the governance setup within the business area, making sure that business needs are covered. As an addition you will also help setting up necessary support governance.
- Documentation: You are responsible for delivering the required process documentation, guidelines and protocols, as well as making sure this information is spread into the organization.
- User adoption: Together with the Customer Success Lead you will focus on increasing user adoption with regards to O365 by providing the necessary training and promote the capabilities of the solution.
Educational and experience requirements
- The candidate has a university degree, a bachelor degree in ICT or equivalent.
- An excellent knowledge of English is required.
- Knowledge on Microsoft solution suite is a must.
- Experience in migrations to O365/SharePoint on-line.
- Experience in discrete manufacturing business processes and working in a large international company is an asset.
- Project management certifications or equivalent is a must.
- The candidate has a minimum of 5 years' experience in large IS/IT projects of considerable size (> 200k€).
- You are customer focused, enthusiastic and professional.
- You are proactive.
- You have very strong motivational and leadership skills.
- You have a self-drive and passion.
- You are used to work with a diversity of people and cultures.
- You need to have good communication skills.
- You work systematically and accurately.
- You are result oriented and quality focused in terms of processes.
- You are prepared to work outside regular office hours, which is sometimes necessary due to a deadline.
- You are able to quickly integrate into the existing team, and encourage knowledge sharing between colleagues.
- You are stress resistant.