- Senior technical PM, with a strong background in Windows infrastructure + desktop projects, especially Active Directory migration, recent Windows desktop migrations (e.g Windows7 -> Windows10).
- Preferably in transport, manufacturing or mixed industrial/office organisations of 10k+ end users.
- Experience working with offshore IT partner + third party infrastructure providers.
- Experienced managing workload of a medium sized operational/rollout team.
- Proven track record in detailed and complex planning, following up execution phase, and closing activities - using industry standard planning application(s).
- Proven track record in project governance and budget controls.
- Certification or good working knowledge in PM², Prince2 or other Project methods.
- Certification or good working knowledge in ITIL.
- NL or FR+EN required.
- Able to travel within Belgium.
- For us you are not merely a number, we are passionate about the personal and human approach. 100% honest communication is also typically Xquisit!
- We value your talent, skills and effort. This means we will always go the extra mile to ensure that you feel comfortable at your job and that you feel at home, both at Xquisit and at the client.
- The possibility to develop yourself professionally is priceless. That's why following training programs, attending courses, obtaining certificates, ... are always an option open for discussion.
- Employees on our payroll are offered an attractive benefits package, including a competitive salary, a company car, hospitalisation and group insurance, 12 extra days off (ADV) and more.
- You are always welcome in our office in the peaceful greenery of Brasschaat and we regularly organise events for members of the Xquisit family!