- Manage the technical architecture of the application landscape, with focus on front-end architecture.
- Elaboration of architecture blueprints and solution architectures, in collaboration with technical, functional, integration and infrastructure architects and delivery teams.
- All aspects related to front-end architecture, including operating systems, browsers, workstations, devices, peripherals, ecosystems.
- As well development, deployment as runtime aspects. Integration to back-end(s) via API GateWay, Cloud integration...
- Collaborate with other architects to align front-end with integration and back-end architecture.
- Support projects in their realization (RFP, POC, framework selection, design, implementation...) in line with the overall architecture.
- Follow the technical evolutions, share knowledge, identify opportunities to improve the overall architecture.
- Proven experience with architecture design & implementation of front-end applications : technologies, frameworks, apps, devices, browsers, front-end integration, responsive design,
- User eXperience,...
- Proven experience in designing solutions conform with non-functional requirements (availability, performance, scalability, security, disaster recovery, real-time, low latency...).
- Conceptual & analytical thinking, architecture creation, solution design, Agile development
- Understanding design & implementation of back-end applications on open systems: Java, frameworks, databases, big data, SOA, BPM, event-driven, integration, Cloud, distributed applications...
Start: September 2019