The team is looking for an experimented application developer to cooperate in Identity, Access Management and Provisioning. The Identity and Access Management tool (IIQ) has been implemented 6 years ago. The IIQ connectors for provisioning are being implemented on the segregated platforms (Windows, Unix, Linux, ...) to ensure the continuity of the IAM & provisioning of the migrated applications (to the segregated network).
We closely collaborate with our infra provider, ITSO, architects and Access Management.
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of the functional analysis, work with others on the technical analysis or carry out the technical analysis in order to meet the needs of users and make possible the efficient programming of the application.
- Implement and enhance the technical applications, taking the analyses of the FAs and/or TDs into consideration in order to meet the requirements of users.
- Cobol (basic)
- JCL (basic)
- Knowledge of filetransfer (XFB/MFT)
- Eclipse 4.2 for Dimension (basic)
- Knowledge of Identity & Access management packages
- Knowledge of parametrization, development on an IAM syste
- Knowledge of Package SailPoint Identity IQ is a serious plus
- Team player
- Good written and oral communication skills (FR, NL and EN)
- Results oriented
- Technical analyses skills are important
- Flexible, dynamic, open minded
- Being able to work autonomously within a given context
- You will work closely with other members of the team, and share ideas creatively within this technical environment