- You are responsible for the analysis of information flows integration over the enterprise service bus.
- You will work in close contact with the architects, the ICT developers, our providers and customers.
- You understand the customer's language, translate a need in a functional analysis and assist in development.
Functional & Technical Skills
- Hands-on experience with E2e functional analysis for the integration of information flows, applying good practice of SOA, preferably using an ESB.
- Good experience in data analysis and data modelling.
- Experience with Tibco BusinessWorks is an important asset.
- You have a good understanding of technical architecture and have at least passive experience with open systems environments (Unix, Linux, XML, XSD, Shell scripting, Java). Good knowledge of insurance is an asset.
- You are well-organized, attentive to details and meticulous, and have strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- We have strict deadlines that must be kept requiring the consultant to manage priorities and workload peeks well. You communicate the standards of the team clearly to the clients and make sure they are respected.
- You can work both independently and in a team, and you share knowledge naturally,
- Fluent written and oral communication in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.