Support the integration of the commercial processes and applications in a major international integration project in line with objectives of the business stakeholders.
Contribute, like a business owner, to the Integration Project activities:
- Analyse, organize and cleanse data for different processes
- Perform testing
- Develop and deliver training, both onsite and remote
- Plan and organize migration activities on different levels (tasks, meetings, follow up, etc.)
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and regularly with business and team members
This projects touches a wide set of IT applications: SAP SD, MM, APO, BW (Bex Analyzer),...
Main contacts are the Bps Functional Managers (Customer Master, Order Entry, Pricing, Allocation, ...) and the different business teams with the commercial, financial and supply chain department.
- Time management and analytical skills are essential.
- Be a self-starter; able to work productively and in an organized way with minimal supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is a must, Experience with SAP and Microsoft Access is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Dutch or French, Italian is a plus
- Business / Operational background (Sales, Supply Chain, etc. in an industrial world) is a plus
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Location: East Flanders or Liège