Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Business Intelligence & Analytics Consultant
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence & Analytics Consultant for our Digital practice in Brussels.
- Accenture Digital, one of Accenture's five growth platforms, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help our clients unleash the power of digital.
- Within Digital you will be part of our Digital Analytics team working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our broader Digital community on advisory and implementation projects around analytics. Analytics can be defined as the extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive models, and fact-based management to drive decisions and actions.
- Many organizations are simply drowning in data. By focusing on leading-edge descriptive or predictive analytics solutions, we help clients harness this data to create insights that help them make informed decisions, improve business outcomes and accelerate high performance. Research has shown that such companies substantially outperform their competitors in the long run.
- Never before has there been a more important moment for organizations to make more informed decisions based on factual data. The global financial crisis revealed the consequences of unreasoned assumptions and today those hard lessons apply to every industry.
- We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence & Analytics Consultant with a functional profile to bridge the gap between Business and IT in order to deliver value-added predictive and descriptive analytics solutions to our clients.
- And all this across all business domains and industries: Financial Services, Pharma and Health Care, Telecommunications, Products, Resources and Public Services.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs over creating the functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover
- Executing and reviewing assessment activities and maturity diagnostics on the analytics capability of a client (organization and processes, added-value analysis, application adequacy, IT capability,...)
- Participate in the development of strategies, operating models (i.e.. organisations & processes), roadmaps and business cases for Analytics and BI solutions
- Researching Accenture's knowledge capital and using Accenture's international Network of capabilities to identify what solution best fits the client's needs, constraints, timelines and budget
- Participating in business development efforts to secure new projects at new and existing clients
- Building and maintaining the client relationship on both IT and business side.
- 0 to 6 years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Proven predictive and/or descriptive analytics experience
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Experience with large-scale, multi-release information centric projects
- Experience with waterfall and agile delivery approaches
- Experience in functional design of BI and analytics solutions
- Proven ability to estimate and plan client requirements, produce best in class deliverables.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: English and Dutch or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and abroad with varying intensity
- We are most interested in individuals having a strong experience in advanced analytics and BI solutions either within a specific industry (Financial Services, Pharma and Health Care, Telecommunications, Products and Resources and Public Service), or within a specific functional domain (Customer Relationship, Risk Management, Finance and Performance Management, Supply Chain) and interested in deepening / broadening their knowledge.
- You will be in the ForeFront of the client interaction understanding client needs, detailing the business requirements, shaping and delivering the solution that best meets the client's needs. So you will have a strong sense of client service, relationship building, innovation and relentless pursuit of high quality.
- From a technological perspective, individuals should have demonstrated skills with some of the following technologies:
- Predictive analytics: SAS, R, Python, SPSS, KXEN,...
- Data Integration: Informatica, SAS, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, AbInitio,...
- Big data: Kafka, Flume, Spark, Storm, Hadoop, Cassandra, Elastic Search
- Data discovery/cleansing: DataFlux, Trillium,Vality, Informatica, Human Inference,...
- BI-in-a-box: SAP BW, IBM, PeopleSoft EPM, Oracle BI Apps, Teradata, Microsoft, Kalido,...
- OLAP and Reporting: Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion, MicroStrategy, SAS, Microsoft
- Database Management Systems: Oracle, Teradata, IBM DB2 UDB, MS SQL Server, Sybase IQ, Netezza
- Working knowledge of industry data models is a plus
Your Future Working environment
- If you join Accenture you can make great things happen for some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.