Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - CyberSecurity Analyst
Accenture's Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The cyber security consultant will be part of a team providing advisory to our clients and implementing state of the art cyber security defence platforms.
Some of the interesting aspects of your position include:
- Working with global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
- Having access to our global knowledge network to execute your job.
In the role of cyber security consultant, you have the opportunity to work in the following areas, with our local and global security teams supporting you:
- Analyse the current state of the cyber security platforms at the client.
- Research technology trends, products, and offerings, and deliver comparative analysis on the benefits of the technology solutions considered.
- Assist in determining the best fit for purpose product for the client's needs.
- Design and deploy cyber security platforms.
- Integrate new cyber security platforms in the client's organization.
- Bachelor or master's degree
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Experience with one of the following cyber security platforms would be a plus: Splunk, Palo Alto, Tanium or FireEye
- Experience in a professional's services firm is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.