Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Data & BI Architect
As a Data & Business Intelligence Architect you will be at the heart of the analytics services and will work closely with business leaders and information management teams to implement state-of-the-art solutions on data management, Business Intelligence or analytics solutions.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
- Defines, challenge and prioritize with client data requirements.
- Design advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture.
- Partners with other architects, infrastructure and software experts to define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing client IT landscape.
- Translate to technical designers or developers designed solution, review proposed solution and optimize it when required.
- Participate to the definition of testing strategy
- Ensure business Access to adequate, understandable, accurate data.
- Accountable for End to End solution.
- 2 years of professional experience in similar key responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge in data warehouse dimensional modelling possibilities (star schema, snowflake, etc...)
- Hands-on knowledge with one of the Key ETL market tools and one of the key reporting tool.
- Hands-on knowledge with one of the key Database Management Systems.
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise repository tools, data modelling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools.
- Knowledge of latest market trends.
Your Future Working environment
- If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.