Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Infrastructure Services Analyst
- Accenture Infrastructure Services is a part of Accenture Operations.
- We are working with our clients in order to make them become High Performance organizations.
- We are achieving this based on our vision, our proven experience and our extended skills sets in the different corporate domains and functions.
- As part of Accenture Infrastructure Services, we are working at the border of Business and IT.
- We are supporting large and international company improving their services by translating their strategic goals into real technology solutions, developing business cases, IT strategies and roadmaps.
- Accenture's Infrastructure Services is the group of technology experts dedicated to Cloud implementation, Data Centre transformation and infrastructure automation.
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Working proficiency in English, French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- Bachelor or master's degree in IT school option System and Network.
- Preferably knowledge/experience with the following:
- Virtualization and containers, private and public Cloud.
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience with scripting (Ruby, bash, Perl, Powershell, Python).
- Linux (RedHat/CentOS), Windows server.
- SAN and NAS.
Your Future Working environment
- If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged.
- Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.