Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Technology Architect
Accenture's Architecture Innovation group is currently looking for creative Technology Architects.
Are you our new colleague?
Accenture Architecture Innovation group is responsible for pioneering and championing the use of advanced and emerging technology architectures at Accenture's clients, such as Cloud Computing, Salesforce.com, Big Data, Business Process Management systems, Open Source Software, Next Generation IT technologies, Content management, Mobile application and System integration.
We investigate, incubate and bring to our clients new technologies and techniques, through innovative engagements, which have the potential to transform the IT architecture and practices of our clients.
- As a Technology Architect you are part of Accenture Architecture Innovation practice.
- This practice provides a unique opportunity for entrepreneurial technology architects to focus on emerging technologies and finding opportunities to architect the next generation, large-scale business systems and infrastructure to our clients.
- We expect you to be creative and energetic with a strong interest in technology.
- You have broad skills and experience with many software products, technologies and services. You are capable of shaping and delivering innovative technology solutions of heterogeneous components.
- Your responsibilities may include
- Architecting complex IT solutions based on emerging technologies for Accenture's clients;
- Developing strong relationships with technology vendors to influence emerging product strategies and
- Developing new IT frameworks, delivery approaches and methods and championing them with our clients and within Accenture's Technology practice.
- You will be based in Brussels, but might be expected to regularly travel across Europe.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering (or similar field);
- 2 to 5 years of experience in architecting, designing, implementing IT architectures and applications;
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Your Skills & Experience may include:
- Experience in IT and a strong interest in leading-edge technologies;
- Highly developed critical evaluation skills, and the ability to assess the potential impact of emerging technologies;
- Ability to propose innovative technology solutions and take the lead in implementing and evaluating these solutions;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English, Dutch and French
- Experience in IT delivery life-cycle planning and management methodologies and tools;
- Experience in common architecture frameworks and services, including those available from
- Open Source communities;
- Experience in one or more of Accenture's Architecture Innovation focus areas:
- Cloud Computing
- Dynamic languages and advanced Java
- Big Data
- Automated Business Process Management systems
- Open Source Software
- high Security systems and Next Generation IT technologies
- Mobile Application
- Content Management
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.