Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry. ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
- Administer, operate, manage, execute and govern the Identity & Access Management (IAM) process and tools for Identity, Access and Recertification Management.
- Ensure the IAM service remains compliant and secure, access request is controlled and that other IT members and users are supported.
- Deliver support during audits, including delivering requested evidence related to IAM related activities and their recertification.
- Ensure availability, operation, administration and maintenance of the Recertification Management tools, process, supporting infrastructure and compliance controls.
- Analyze, design, implement and plan maintenance activities for IAM changes as requested by the service owners.
- Works closely with IAM experts.
- Staying up-to-date within the domain of Identity, Access & Recertification Management, constantly learning to take the NUC Be IAM environment to a top level.
- Drive continuous service improvement in the IAM services including communication.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience
- 6+ years professional work experience in Identity and Access Management environment
- Knowledge and experience of Identity and Access Management on several platforms (Windows, Unix, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience in the industrial sector
- Experience in SAP authorizations is a nice extra
- Strong customer service and impact/risk assessment skills
- Possess strong skills in communication, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Experience in building and managing processes, controls
- Trilingual (EN, NL, FR)