You will join our team of expert by our client in the energy sector.
- As a SAP ISU Specialist you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or SAP support & maintenance projects within logistics functional area.
- Based on a user's analysis of the design process, you will be able to prepare functional designs, system configuration, performance and development.
- You will have the following responsibilities:
- As part of the Delivery team, you do the design of the solution (workshop, write technical blueprint), you perform the implementation (customizing, write technical specifications for the developer) and you validate it (system tests, integration tests).
- Implements new or maintain existing business SAP solution based on user requirements analysis
- Proposed, programs or configures, documents and tests business solution in SAP
- Builds professional relationships with clients, management and team members
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working with the team projects and achievements
You will work with Webservices SAP in an multicultural team (speaking English fluently is mandatory)