As IT Specialist directly reporting to the IT Manager, you will manage the infrastructure
that supports the Corporate Payments applications:
- daily management of the Linux OS platform, the Oracle database, the IBM application and integration Middleware, and specific Enterprise Java-based applications (releases and support).
- Continuous improvement of the infrastructure components in terms of availability and security, and maintain of the updated documentation.
- Linux/Unix servers at administrator-level, preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Databases at DBA-level (junior/medior)
- Java application servers at administrator-level, preferably IBM WebSphere
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Message Oriented Middleware, preferably IBM MQ
- Experience with VMware ESXi
- Experience with scripting languages and/or automation tools
- Soft skills:
- Team worker with good communication skills; able to integrate a small and collaborative team;
- Responsible and committed to work;
- Able to work under time pressure;
- Organisational skills
- Language skills:
- Fluent in French written and spoken
- Should have a good knowledge of English
- Gross monthly salary : according to experience;
- Meal vouchers : 7 eur / working day;
- Group Insurance AG;
- Health Insurance DKV (hospitalization, outpatient treatments, dental costs, “Plan
- Insurance against accidents at work extended to privacy;
- Travelling expenses : annual public transport ticket reimbursed 100%;
Working hours: 37 h/week (8:30-17:00) + several evening/week-end activities.
Would you like to take up this challenge? Apply now !