Adneom is looking for a Data Scientist to join our team and ready to tackle a new challenge as a consultant!
The Positive Thinking Company is an ecosystem of 9 brands of expertise which allows us to be a real technological partner to our clients.
Within this ecosystem, Adneom develops since 2008 its expertise as a Tech Partner in Analytics, Data Engineering and Business Intelligence more particularly in the Energy, Telecom, Retail, Insurance and Banking sectors.
Our know-how in consulting enables us to provide high-quality services to start-ups and multinationals in Belgium on innovative and challenging projects.
- As a Data Scientist, you have the opportunity to join our teams who are challenged on a daily basis in very demanding technological environments.
- You will work on innovative projects directly at our client's offices, by bringing your expertise and skills on their ongoing projects in their R&D, Data and Marketing departments.
- On top of that, you could be involved in our "Data Factory" internal projects where we develop our own solutions.
- Our department is booming, and the creation of the Data Factory is the expression of our ambition to grow and be a reference on the Analytics market in Benelux.
- You will have the opportunity to create, work on your ideas, evolve quickly and take on a Technical Leader position. Simply be part of this thrilling adventure
Key skills to apply
- As a Positive Thinker willing to join our team, you hold a Master's degree or a PhD in Computer science, Statistics or Economics.
- You speak either French or Dutch and English.
- You will be an outstanding candidate if you are familiar with Python and/or R, Statistics (hypothesis testing, summary statistics, etc.), Machine learning & AI tools and techniques (k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, clustering, regression, neural networks...).
- Finally, we will get along if your work is your passion and you keep up to date with the technologies and if you share our values: collaborative performance, transparency, open-mindedness and solution-oriented.
By joining the Positive Thinking Ecosystem, you will benefit from a personalized career path and a HR follow-up every 3 months! Our goal is to help you develop your skills and grow on different positions (technical, managerial or analytical) thanks to tailored mentorships, workshops, e-learnings (Datacamp, Coursera and Pluralsight) and certifications.
You will be able to join our communities around analytics subjects or create a community where passionate Positive Thinkers share knowledge.
Just tell us about your dream and we will do everything to make it come true!
Don't think twice, apply!