Adneom is looking for a talented and enthusiastic BI Developer who would like to become a member of our Analytics team.
Since 2008, Adneom has developed its expertise in IT and for more than 5 years, one of the main domains has been Business Intelligence. With more than 200 Analytics consultants across Europe and Asia, we ensure that our clients (startups, SME, international groups) in all industries can tap into the power of Business Intelligence. To become a real technological partner, partnerships have been set up with IBM, Microsoft, Tableau, SAS, SAP and Alteryx. Today, we are able to offer solutions based on 3 pillars: Business Intelligence (ETL, Data warehousing, Reporting and Data visualization), Data Engineering and Advanced Analytics. As a Tech partner, we are developing our own Analytics factory in Brussels with our Adneom team working on customized solutions for our clients.
- As a BI developer, you will help our clients in delivering value to their businesses through smart data solutions and actions.
- Thanks to your know-how and the latest technologies, you will solve their business challenges in designing and developing new ETL and Business Intelligence Solutions.
- You will have the power to develop an Analytics community by becoming a Technical Leader recognized by your team.
- Thanks to it, you will share your knowledge and best practices with your peers and develop your collaborative mindset.
- If you wish, you will have the opportunity to give workshops, coaching and training courses to the other members of our BI department.
Key skills to apply
- As our future gifted consultant, passionate about innovation and technologies, you hold a Master's degree with a specialization in Business Intelligence.
- You already worked at least 2 years as a BI developer with the newest technologies on either SSIS, Talend, Informatica, Pentaho, ODI, SAS DI, SAP DS and Alteryx.
- You would be an outstanding candidate if you have experience on the data warehousing and modeling part of the BI chain with SSAS, OLAP, SAP BW, OLAP, Kimball, Datavault, Power Designer or Erwin.
- Also, if you already evolved into the Banking or Transport sector, this will be a plus.
- You must speak English and French and/or Dutch and working in an international environment is what you are looking for.
Joining our Analytics team, you will have the chance to work on various projects and discover different working environments and methodologies. Working with our clients will help you strengthen your BI skills and expand your knowledge in other tools. In this way a focus will be made on your career thanks to our evolution policy and its pillars : Mentorships, workshops, e-Learning courses in Datacamp and Coursera and certifications. You will have all the keys in hand to become a talented Technical Leader.
As a senior consultant, you will have the possibility to have an impact within our department on different levels. You are welcome to support junior consultants and have a real added-value on their evolution by becoming their coach or giving them trainings. Moreover, becoming an assessor during the recruitment process is also a role open to you if you are interested in this challenge.
If you want to be part of this challenging adventure, apply now !