Adneom is looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our team and help us develop our Java expertise!
Our ambition is now to strenghten our technical expertise in Java 8, using frameworks such as: Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JSF and JSP.
- As a Java Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to provide high-quality services to start-ups and multinationals, which will offer you the possibility to work on multiples environments in well-known companies.
- You'll have the chance to work on projects where you'll use the latest technologies following best practices in an Agile environment.
- As an advisor at the client's office you will be a real added value for their team.
- But, you can also invest yourself and have an added value in Adneom as well by, for example, creating and leading a Java community to share knowledge with your peers and learn from your positive coworkers.
Key skills to apply
- You hold a degree in computer science or an equivalent experience in software engineering. In addition, you have at least one relevant experience in Java, involving Spring and Hibernate.
- You speak French and/or Dutch and English and working in an international environment doesn't scare you.
- As a plus, you recognize yourself in our values: Collaboration, Transparency, Open-Mindedness and Solution-Oriented.
First of all, by joining the Positive Thinking Ecosystem, you will have the chance to strengthen your technical affinity in Java. Meanwhile, thanks to our evolution team, we will help you in every step of your career.
You want to develop your technical expertise or evolve on more functional and management roles? We can make it happen! At Adneom we invest in your evolution by challenging you to develop your skills in various projects and environments. You will also benefit from tailored mentorships, workshops, certifications and personalized training courses.
You think you have the right skills to apply and you want to highlight your motivation during an interview, make sure to apply!