I'm looking for an Architect/Analyst for Customer communications and Document management.
- The goal of customer communication and document management is to provide the capability of centrally manage the design and the processing of any communication to be sent externally through any channel (mail, Sms, letter, mobile, social media,...).
- The Architect/Analyst will work in close collaboration with our domain experts, technical teams and internal business to review our current capability, define a future-oriented end to end solution architecture and elaborate the technical roadmap.
- Main responsibilities:
- Understand, analyse and challenge the business needs
- Understand, analyse and challenge the technical challenges linked to a large organisation
- Elaborate the end to end Solution Architecture
- Prospect the market for a solution fitting our needs (e.g. through an RFI)
- Elaborate the roadmap for implementation, including budget and timing
- Secondary activities:
- Provide analysis for projects/initiatives on current solution
- Support the improvement plan on current solution
- Engineer in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience
- Knowledge of Customer communication and Document management area
- Knowledge in SOAP and Cloud Technologies
- Be acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS
- Strong analytical skills
- Acquainted to operational constraints in a large environment
- Experience in Rfx is an asset
- Open minded and creative
- Result oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
- Very good written and verbal knowledge of French or Dutch and English is needed.