Our client is looking for an experienced Azure Data Engineer and Analyst for a freelance mission in Walloon Brabant.
- You participate in the development of our data pipelines within our Big Data platform.
- You enter an Agile team with the mentality of a startup.
- In addition to the technical development of pipelines, you can also understand how to extract value from this data.
- You functionally think along strongly.
- You are at least 4/5 available to strengthen the team onsite in Walloon Brabant.
- You are autonomous and mature in your analyses. So you can come up with relevant analyses / insights from data for functional purposes. You also use these skills in the team to build up relevant quality monitoring and to stimulate quality assurance.
- Designing and deploying a set of data applications in airflow / Spark / PySpark / Python. / azure batch / azure data factory / application insights.
- Experience in management WorkFlow and job scheduling of data loads.
- Experience in real-time data streaming and processing.
- Experience in Cloud Azure is a plus.
- General Cloud experience is a must.
- Knowledge of ETL for large data sets on distributed systems.
- Extensive knowledge in NoSQL, SQL (cosmos, mongo, postgress, SQL...)
- Experience with data exploration: Azure Databricks, Presto, Jupyter notebooks, RShiny, Bokeh...
- Experience with ETLs with aggregations, deduplication and linking to identities.
- Experience with automation and DevOps tooling Terraform / ARM templates.
- Knowledge of Azure functions / function apps / APIM is a plus.