afarax is Hiring for one of its best client a B2C Journey Designer.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
Simplify the lives of our consumers. Adapt our courses to their expectations and needs. Make us a reliable and exciting partner. Generate loyalty and why not a little surprise!
The Customer Journey Designer is responsible for the customer journey and responds to the Head of Customer Journey Design. The customer journey is the constantly updated description of the current customer experience across different touchpoints and channels. It describes the needs / expectations and emotions of our customers by stage.
The Customer Journey Designer assesses and describes the current state (AS IS) of the journey. He / she recommends and illustrates the desired future experience (TO BE) and has it validated by the stakeholders as well as the Cxp management. He / she relies on recommendations and improvement opportunities identified by the Consumer Research (Voc) manager, business priorities and brand strategies. He / she quantifies this target path through ambitious objectives and monitors the associated performance indicators. He / she measures the gap separating us from the existing (Gap analysis) and the consequences of the re-design of the course on the front- and back-end.
After validation of the designs, the customer journey designer is in support of the teams concerned to guarantee the correct translation of improvements and processes.
Is this you ? The skills requires
- 3+ years of experience in a design service function, design journey, interaction or design experience are required.
- Master in Service Design or Master in Human Sciences (Anthropology, Psychology).
- You are a defender of Design Thinking / Doing and its concrete, human-centered approach.
- You master the tools and qualitative approaches to refine and complete quantitative data.
- You have an analytical mind allowing you to objectify the issues and decisions.
- You love to be in the field and roll up your sleeves to understand the context of our clients as well as all the players in their service.
- You have a knack for making complexity simple and synthetic.
- You are recognized for both your empathy and your pragmatism.
- Creative, you are proactive and adopt a new approach to the problems to be solved.
- You master the interactions between front and back-end and know how to assess the feasibility of each of your proposed changes in the course (process & IT).
- You master the tools and complex journey mappings (ex: smaply).
- You master the methodological approach and tools oriented client & field (persona, ethnography, stakeholder maps, co-creation, prototyping ...)
- Organization: you are autonomous in prioritizing, organizing and managing your time.
- Facilitation: You know how to facilitate and lead workshops between departments and bring out solutions that improve the customer journey.
- Fluency in French and English required, Dutch is an asset.
Proficiency in the Microsoft suite (including Excel), smaply and Tableau. The Adobe suite (AI, XD...) is a plus.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.