In order to allow the Front Office to benefit from up-to-date enhanced functionalities, Charles River is being implemented as new asset management tool.
For this project, the company want to re-enforce the internal team with an experienced Business Analyst.
- The job will consist in gathering business requirement, documenting and analysing these requirements to find the optimal solution.
- The BA will also have to be hands on, and work with the system to set-up and define the best way of operating.
- As an experienced analyst, the BA will be in constant contact with the asset manager and will relay between all concerned business units.
- The main focus is front Office but knowledge of market data and back Office flows is a plus. The front Office project is mainly an integration project.
- The company will implement the Charles River solution as a part of its best of breeds functional and technical architecture.
- Collect, identify and formalize Business requirements
- Analyze business processes and functionalities
- Implementation of business functions
- Combine both functional and technical analysis
- Follow up on technical implementation and development
- Set up and coordination Business testing
- Write user guides and functional documentation and organize business training
- Validation and follow up implementation of solutions
- Report to the responsible of IT investment management
- Managing the day to day activity,
- Is part of the third line support
- Documentation of bugs and solutions
- Production monitoring and small enhancements
Having an in-depth knowledge of asset management and or the financial world.
- Strong interest in technology
- Interest in financial markets, and extensive knowledge of financial instruments
- Experience in asset management
- Team worker
- Good understanding and communication skills
- Dynamic and stress resistant