Our client is looking for a Business Object Analyst and developer, this means:
- Able to get and challenge specifications for BO implementation.
- Develop reports based on the BO technology on the specifications
- Very good knowledge of defining and creating BO universes
- You have a good knowledge of credit risk
- Able to organize as well as to the test the deliverables
- Assess changes and examine the impact analyses.
- Capable of describing the existing solution and to challenge it.
- The candidate should also be capable to use Microsoft environment (PowerPoint, excel, word,...)
- Able to work within deadlines and budgetary framework and to inform the management when needed;
- Able to work in team to achieve common goals;
- Quality minded and strive to create efficient work processes;
- You have the necessary social skills to be able to work with others and to make clear arrangements with various internal and external parties.
- You are a team-player. Strong communication skills (verbal and written) are essential.
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn, versatile and can withstand stress. You have a talent for organisation.
- You have time and budget management at your fingertips. You have an analytical mind.
- You are a genuine initiative-taker in general.
- Language: Dutch / French / English
- Seniority: Senior 9 - 15 years experience
Minimum 8 years of experience in:
- Business Object
- Credit Risk Management