We are looking for experienced DevOps Automation Engineer for one of our client in the banking-insurance field.
The consultant will join the client's team responsible for the improvement and automation of the full development LifeCycle, development tools, CI/CD pipeline, test automation and monitoring & operations of applications in an Agile way.
The main mission is the setup of an automated standardized CI/CD pipeline for different purposes, and the migration of current instances to the new environment of the client.
- Maintain & evolve the current build pipelines
- Setup, maintain & evolve new CI/CD environments:
- Architecture, conception, planning and implementation of the CI/CD pipeline(s) for all the client's development environments (mobile development, open systems [mainly Java] development, Mainframe, PaaS, low-code PaaS,...) : development environment, source code management, code reviews, build, quality checks, security checks, unit / integration / regression / canary / performance / load / memory leak / smoke / security / ... testing, deployment, containers, infrastructure provisioning & decommissioning, artefacts repository, release management, API publishing,...
- Expand the vision towards the future architecture (e.g. Cloud, core bank renewal, low-code PaaS, ...)
- Maximize synergies for in-house development & Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Maximize automation
- Closely work together with our infrastructure provider to achieve end-to-end automation
- Introduce Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities where appropriate
- Continuous improvement of these solutions
- Migrate from the current situation(s) to the target environment
- Support & coaching:
- Support & coaching of projects and developers to adopt the DevOps way of working, migrate the current assets, solve issues, introduce the DevOps culture, ...
- Documentation of the environment, usage guidelines, best practices, ...
- Active evangelization and education of the development best practices and environments
- Second line support of all tools
- Experience with setup of modern CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with CI/CD tools (GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Xatester, Urbancode Deploy / Release, Chef, Maven, ...)
- Experience with migrations from MicroFocus (Serena) Changeman ZMF (Mainframe) and Changeman Dimensions (open systems) to GIT is a strong added value
- Knowledge of Cloud low-code PaaS solutions (e.g. IBM BlueMix, Mendix, OutSystems,...) is an added value
- Able to do support & coaching
- Team player