afarax is looking for freelance consultants for a specific mission with a strong know-how in Security Architecture. We need your lights !
We are a Belgian based Team with a strong network of consultants and Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : Once you enter the ecosystem, you can access to our projects and let us make your life a way easier.
Our client is looking for a Security Architect to perform the following duties:
- Establish and maintain security models, architecture principles, and guidelines to secure online financial services or API based services;
- Support IT architects to develop “secure by-design” application architectures based on security patterns, requirements and risk analysis;
- Ensure project conformity with security rules and requirements;
- Support management in the development of strategic vision and roadmap when it relates to security services;
- Write high quality management memos and risk analysis reports;
- Actively promote security practice in the IT and business community through awareness and knowledge sharing session.
Is this you ?
- Knowledge of information security in general, with a focus on Web or mobile application development;
- Experience in working with structured architecture models covering business, IT technical and operational views;
- Experience in API security architecture;
- Experience in security risk assessments or audits (risk analysis, mitigation plan development etc.).
- In-depth understanding of the threats applicable to online payment services and mobile apps.
- Experience in mobile banking related project;
- Creation of conceptual and logical reference architecture documents;
- Good knowledge of information security standards & frameworks (ISO 2700X, NIST, Sans);
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (IAM, PKI, VDI, secure networking, Web infrastructure, etc.);
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP;
- Experience in IT architecture methodologies (e.g. Togaf);
- Experience in structured security architecture methodologies (e.g. SABSA).
How we support you ?
- We'll help and support on the project.
- You'll benefit from our network and challenges.
- Weoffer a possibility to build a valuable and easy partnership.
- You'll have the possibility to be heared and share your knowledge.
- You'll access missions that fit your current expertise or you can challenge yourself to learn new things.