- You oversee, manage and steer the design and development of the Contract Management Systems (Alice, Ul3...) within the Enterprise and IT architecture set forth.
- Responsible for the overall management of the respective Applications team and for setting, achieving and communicating the direction, goals and budgets of this team.
- As people manager of an applications team, the manager is responsible for the sourcing and follow up of the people in his/her team, for their performance, evaluations and succession. Making sure the team is correctly staffed, coached, and educated to take up their role in the organisation.
- As a resource manager responsible to maintain an up-to-date view on resource capacity versus demand for the people in the team under his/her responsibility.
- Responsible for the relationship management with the team's vendors and partners.
- You will lead the IT Back End Development Team, that ensures application development for back end applications, e.g. local developments Alice & Ixos.
- You act as a manager for a team of Functional analysts and Developers using different technologies (SAP, Abap, Java / .NET...).
- You are end responsible for unit testing on the applications in portfolio.
- You are end responsible for 3rd Level Support (analysis & bug fixing).
- You are end responsible for application documentation and knowledge management on the applications in portfolio.
- You ensure the corrective and evolutionary maintenance on the applications in portfolio.
- You propose new ideas, methodologies and/or technologies to further improve the growth of IT as a service provider.
- You are creative in finding practical solutions with an eye for detail.
- You have an active involvement in safeguarding the implementation of policies regarding standards for the development of software.