Our customer is a major European company, leader in its specific industry.
The Be/NL organisation of our customer is looking for a dynamic person with a high level of drive and leadership in order to give substance to his new position.
More details will be shared with the selected candidates.
The “Head of local IT” will develop and implement the local IT strategy and subsequent projects to support the Belgium business objectives. Besides that, he/she will also be responsible to implement Group IT initiatives.
- Identification of IT needs and opportunities and risk in close cooperation with the business leaders in the market and group IT. Translation of those needs in a concrete local IT Strategy that supports the strategy of the companies;
- Facilitate local and group IT prioritisation process.
- Ensure and coordinate the roll-out and successful implementation of IT projects that resulted from the strategy;
- Build and control the local IT budgets;
- Develop, improve efficient, effective and stable IT processes and tools (Hardware and software) that support the business and ensure continuity;
- Develop and implement a data management governance system.
- Ensure data quality in all aspects of the business together with the business owners;
- Build and lead the IT team (currently 1 team member, for some activities the colleagues from other countries are used and for some other activities our client uses services providers), transfer knowledge and foster collaboration within the IT team and other departments;
- Coordinate the full local IT project portfolio, lead specific core projects such as Telephony, After Sales mobile application, Sales applications and legacy systems;
- Manage the interfaces with group IT. Preparation and execution of meetings with the respective business owners;
- Higher education or university degree in IT;
- Proven experience in a IT role at this or similar Senior level for min. 5 years. Experience and knowledge of all IT aspects;
- Experience with SAP (4 HANA) will be an asset
- Experience with Salesforce will be an asset
- Dutch, French and English language skills on a professional level;
- Strong project management skills, strong organizational skills;
- Strong knowledge of relevant IT applications (CRM, Telephony etc);
- Ability to work with budgets, analytical skills, business orientation;
- Easiness of establishing relations, ability to build strong collaborative relationships;
- Proven people Manager; Ability to lead teams in different cultural settings and with different cultural backgrounds;
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written;
- Highly organized and able to work well in growing organization;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- A position in a company where colleagues are the closest thing to family and where people are happy in their daily work;
- A position with a lot of variety, contacts and autonomy;
- We offer you the key to a successful relationship through open communication;
- The drive to create a digital future;
- A function in a pleasant environment within a leading company in its market;
- To join an international group which is taking care of a better climate;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits;
- Take your chance, make things happen!