To support his growth our customer (active in the automotive industry) has mandated AfinIT for the recruitment of a Technical Analyst.
This is a unique chance to join a friendly team and get strong understanding of the automotive industry.
- Build, implement and integrate core ICT applications (CRM - MS Dynamics, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) / Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Security Layers - Single Sign-on, Java-based custom applications)
- Deliver projects (both functional and technical, however with a strong focus on technical) from initial concept through solution delivery
- Ensure optimum efficiency and functionality of software applications
- Analyse functional user requirements and translate into a technical solution
- Evaluate and articulate technical requirements identifying impacts, risks and benefits of alternative solution
- Assist with application development or follow up on programming
- Configure solutions where applicable, Develop elements where needed
- Maintain and enhance the existing and future applications
- Technical analysis, development, testing and documentation of applications related to integration projects
- This role gives access to multiple and varied projects in the field of the interface between applications. The integration developments are mainly performed with Java.
- We are looking for candidates with:
- a minimum of 2 years experience with Java development,
- Knowledge (or interest to learn) related to CRM, Office365.
- Your skills:
- Able to solve problems of interfacing between different systems
- Project management skills : respect deadlines and delivering high quality results
- Excellent command of Dutch (native), French and English
- Your attitude:
- Planning & organization : proven ability to identify, focus, and own high priority tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work as part of a team on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (good at teaching)
What is in it for you?
- You will operate in a dynamic professional environment in the Automotive Industry where innovation and high standard services continuously evolve,
- Excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, in alignment with your added value to the company,
- You will work on specific projects and be able to build up solid evolution potential within an engaged no-nonsense team,
- Career perspectives in a growing organization.
You can easily apply with the options hereunder: