To strengthen our growing business within the Integrated Care Solutions department @ our HQ in Belgium we are looking for a (m/f)
Remote Support Specialist Integrated Care
- As Remote Support Specialist Integrated Care you have full responsibility for maintenance and support activities for worldwide deployed customer projects for the Integrated Care suite. Together with other experts of the Integrated Care service team you will deliver so called on-call support.
- The Remote Support Specialist - Integrated Care is engaged in the pre-sales, implementation and support of the customer projects for all aspects related to delivery and support.
- Delivering remote support to customers worldwide
- Trouble shooting
- Implementation of fixes
- Collecting, documenting, analyzing and solving customer issues and share feedback with the HQ team.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in IT.
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience (new graduates are welcome).
- Required basic technical knowledge:
- databases: NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL
- Other technical knowledge (e.g. XML, JSON, web-application/network security, certificates (SSL) web debugging, etc) would be an asset
- HealthCare IT domain knowledge and Standards would be an asset.
- Ability to build technical relationship with prospects and/or existing customers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible, proactive and loyal team player.
- Self-Motivated learner for new things.
- Good language skills in English (oral/written). Any other language is an asset.
A great opportunity to learn and leverage your IT knowledge and skills within the HealthCare IT domain.
Location: Agfa HealthCare HQ, Mortsel (Belgium)