IT Service Engineer
Integrated Care Service Engineer
- As a member of the Integrated Care Service Team, you are responsible for the implementation, upgrading and also troubleshooting of complex system configurations.
- The position will involve determining customer needs and performing technical and clinical analyses for workflows, systems design, connectivity, integration and migration.
- After the proposal is approved, you will be responsible for the implementation.
- Additionally, you will assist the Regional Support Network in troubleshooting complex technical and clinical problems; e.g. involving multiple systems and infrastructure components.
- You are working primarily at the office or home office, traveling is only required in exceptional cases.
- Configuration, adaptation of our “Engage Suite”.
- Interface configuration (HL7, DICOM, FHIR, Web services)
- Configuration of the backend services (Web server, database SQL / NoSQL)
- Adaptation and configuration of the application according to customer requirements
- Level 2 support for Engage Suite customers.
- Assist in the integration testing of Engage Suite with other AGFA products.
- You have minimum a Bachelor's degree.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in service of IT products
- You are fluent in English.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of dealing with JSON data
- Working experience with databases. Experience with MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience in dealing with medical interfaces (HL7, DICOM, FHIR, IHE) is a plus.
- You are customer focused and have attention to detail.
- You are able to speak for a small public.
- You have a responsible, self motivated, pro-active approach to work.
- You are able to work independently with limited supervision.
- You are able to work in a team environment.
AGFA HealthCare, a member of the AGFA-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's. Today AGFA HealthCare designs, develops and delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing, managing and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals and healthcare facilities, as well as contrast media solutions to enable effective medical imaging results. The company has sales offices and agents in over 100 markets worldwide.