- As an Android developer, you are part of the mobile development team (iOS/Android) and participate in the entire development process : design, coding, implementation, writing and execution of test plans.
- You participate to the functional analysis and help to validate the technical specifications of the applications.You are also able to test the developed applications in order to match the requested improvements or adaptations.
- Finally, you follow the news and evolutions in the world of software development and are curious about new technologies.
4 words : Passion, Initiative, Respect and Professionalism.
For this function, we are looking for someone with following skills:
- You are passionate about IT, the web, mobile applications (Android/ iOS) and new technology.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Android development and you are interested in mobile development in general.
- You have some experience of working in an Agile environment.
- You have a good knowledge of patterns and best practices of Android UI design.
- You understand and are familiar with Google's Material Design.
- You have a back-end experience with Rest/JSON with Retrofit.
- You have already worked with source control (GIT) and Jira.
- You are solution oriented.
- You are motivated, brave and you are able to take initiatives.
- You are fluent in French and able to write and speak in English.
- You have some knowledge of Graphql, Swift, Kotlin.
- You are able to speak or write in Dutch.
You join a growing company, which allows you to have a visible and immediate impact on the future of our products. Within our small team a great atmosphere and an amazing team-spirit are our priorities.
No need to get up very early to avoid traffic jams. Our offices are just south of Brussels.
We offer you a full-time job (permanent contract) and a competitive salary.
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- Meal Vouchers
- Possibility of homeworking
- Company car
If you are interested, please send us an email with your CV and a short message via the button below.