Would you like to be part of a young, dynamic and motivated team of people who want to create an exciting and challenging work environment?
Interested in working on innovative application development projects?
Here is something for you:
As a DevOps, you deal with technical and operational support for the company applications.
You will be responsible for the migrations, monitoring and automation of existing services, while considering the innovative technologies which may increase the customer experience.
The main technologies used for the moment are PHP with nginx, PHP background process and rust applications. Some Ci/Cd, chef receipts, etc
- Maintaining the infrastructure (IAAS, PaaS and on Promise), optimizing code deployment, and advising for the best infrastructure solutions, automatizing the building phase of the existing on promise infrastructure
- Providing infrastructure solutions for our new projects
- Maintaining the company IoT: preparation of our onsite installation, monitoring process using some of our internal tools, develop and setup new monitoring solutions
- You are aware of these technologies: Chef, nginx, Asterix, Proxmox, PHP
- Have more than 2 years' experience as DevOps or automation process as system admin
- Already worked in an Agile environment
- Are experienced with AWS deployment and automating technologies (Ec2, S3, IAM, Cloud Watch...).
- Deploy and operate in a Linux cloud environment (debian, ubuntu)
- Where: Brussels
- Who : DevOps PHP & Linux, with 2 years + experience
- Industry: Application Development
- Contract: Permanent or Freelance
We hope to hear from you soon! Send your CV ASAP