For the Allianz Benelux Architecture & Infrastructure team we are looking for a DevOps expert to act as the window person toward the data office and data scientist fast growing teams.You will be part of Architecture & Infrastructure team, a core team in IT
Allianz is the home for those who dare!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, AllSecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
- To maintain and administrate the different platforms related to Informatica, Collibra etc in term of data model definition, housekeeping's (backup, reorg) and performance analysis and improvements.
- Implement all operational procedures to support the infrastructure in run mode and help the development team (prepare the development environment for new solutions)
- To prepare the infrastructure when we have general modifications (help the team in charge to size and order the servers, open the Firewalls when needed, creation of users, VDI of development)
- Responsible for Evolution of the analytical tools like Collibra, Informatica (new versions, cumulative updates,...)
Among Other responsibilities
You will assist the Architecture team for the setup of new solutions / validation, the support of the testing team / prepare environments for testing and support of the deployment team / scripts to automatize the deployment
Profile and Experience
- You are driven by technology and must have experience in Installation, maintenance of analytic tools like Informatica, Collibra etc
- You have good knowledge regarding Bash scripting, Perl, Python, PowerShell
- Familiarity with DevOps and knowledge on Operating systems : Linux / Windows 2012-2016 Moreover you have
- Knowledge on Automating File Transfers using FTP/sFTP etc is an asset.
- Knowledge on Cloud technologies:like Kubernetes / Docker technologies/ Azure(AWS) is an asset
- You also have a degree related to IT or equivalent in experience and you are eager to learn new technologies & platforms with your past experience.
- You can challenge architects on their requirements and solutions.
- You are structured and able to produce documentation in order to share information between you and the team.
- You are self-motivated with high level of dedication and a strong team Player.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic environment at Allianz, one of the world leaders in assistance and insurance, as well as a dynamic team!
- The opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills and find yourself in an environment offering growth opportunities.
- An adapted training program to get you started in no time!
- The opportunity to work in the heart of Brussels a few steps from the metro station “De Brouckère” (planned move for 2020 in a brand new building a few steps from the North station)
- A comprehensive salary package with extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, eco-coupons, sports and cultural coupons, group and hospital insurance
The function above interests you? You meet the requirements?
Apply directly via the button below and find out what your options are at Allianz!
Contact us via the button below.