Alpha Partners is looking for a Software Embedded Developer to work within our Engineering team in Brussels District (Belgium).
This position is to integrate a “new global project” team specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers.
This kind of challenge happens only once.
Developers could work on various existing and new projects mainly focused on Security field.
- Analyse and understand the customer's needs
- Realize the software using C/C++ or other Object Oriented languages as defined in the requirements definition and architectural design
- Be responsible that software solutions is tested and validated according to the requirement definition and implementation
- Be responsible of creating solution documented in compliance with Company documentation flow
- Support the definition of software requirements and software architectures of communications and security related systems
- Master degree in Computers Science or Civil Engineer(or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge required in C/C++ development & Object Oriented design
- Experience' (3 years) in Embedded SW development, modular and complex applications in the Telecom and security domain
- Skills of Windows and Linux application development
- Networking architectures and IP Network protocols is a MUST
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix scripting languages
- Strong Knowledge of security standards & Crypto-technologies
- Knowledge of design patterns and UML notification
- Experience with GUI software design and libraries (QT)
- Good team player and communication skills
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Innovative and creative
- You have to be fluent in English and French or Dutch...
- Good salary/package in line with your experience and the market
- The opportunity to work in an enthusiastic and international mindset atmosphere within an expert Engineering worldwide company.
- Unique projects!
- Career path + International mobility