Today, we are looking for a .NET engineer with relevant experience within a Scrum Team.
Our client is a Belgian fast growing company working with an international scoop.
We have currently more than one specific position to fill.
You'll be responsible to extend and consolidate current applications (both client side and internal products) to ensure a fantastic experience for their fast growing users' base.
- Being responsible for analyzing, developing, maintaining, documenting and testing applications
- Leverage technical appetite, open mind and significant experience in development.
Appoint and spread specific knowledge and expertise around client side development
You'll join a Microsoft development team and will mainly work under Scrum Methodology.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in a professional environment
- Getting a relevant Degree (Master degree (or equivalence) in IT or Industrial Engineer or (...)
- Very good knowledge of OO Design & Patterns
- Very good knowledge of C# on .NET Framework & ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of SQL 2008 design & implementation
- Know how to use and implement Unit Test, functional and load testing
- Knowledge of UML and ability to work under Scrum methodology
- You speak fluently English and Dutch or French
- Team player
- Service oriented
- Open minded
- Flexible and autonomous
Full-time job in a very fast growing and challenging pure technical environment.
Attractive salary & benefits based on experience and added value (like company car, laptop, perf. bonus, training, etc.).