In order to run energy projects our business analysts work closely with the business and the IT teams to better respond to our customer's' needs or to enhance to management of business issues. Topics our analysts work on include topics such as energy management trading, grid maintenance and development, smart metering, electrical network stability, gas flow management, real time data management etc..
- Work closely with internal business and end users on gathering, shaping and documenting business requirements and models
- Prepare presentations, participate to and lead requirements workshops
- Help defining the best solutions to implement
- Ensure the requirements fully meet the business objectives
- Prepare documentation and presentations for high level stake holders
- Master degree in Engineering (energy, electromechanical, business,..)
- Interested in generation technologies as well as in the functioning of the energy market
- Good knowledge of the energy market issues and modelling tools and methodologies
- Deep understanding of processes such as CRM, ERP, Billing tools, etc
- Ability to make the bridge between technical and business experts
- You provide high quality deliverables and meet project deadlines
- Strong analytical skills combined with a structured and professional approach
- Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge in French and/or Dutch is a strong differentiator.
At Altran Belgium, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package. If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges... Apply today!