Altran Belgium - Business Process Engineer Payments
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
> 2 ans d'expérience
Master (5+ ans)
- Analyse impacted AS-IS payment processes
- Identify and communicate with key stakeholders
- Analyse current tasks performed by these stakeholder
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Document the to-be process and to be task
- Review process as described in process documentation
- Define the change activities to be done for each step of the project
- Develop change plan
- You hold a Master's degree
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- You have experience with process management (focus on analysis + improvements)
- You have experience with change management
- You are able to organize trainings and give presentations
As the global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization.
Lire la suite
For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others.
We are dedicated to supplying effective and adaptable solutions that boost the value of companies. Our approach combines critical technologies, multi-domain expertise and cross-fertilization between sectors. Based on a global network of world-class experts and a cost-cutting industrial supply chain, our customized tools deliver business goals in an ever more challenging environment. In 2017, the Altran group generated revenues of €2.828bn.
With a headcount of more than 33,000 employees, Altran is present in more than 20 countries. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Altran employs about 800 people with its main office located in Brussels.