With the Management, you set up and ensure the quality and proper use of the data collected internally and at the various production sites. You lay the foundations and make recommendations for a future Master Data Management Pole.
As such, your main missions consist of:
- Support existing BI tools, create and manage company databases,
- Guarantee the acquisition, cleaning and integration of data,
- Analyze the data extracted from the sites and the various media (software packages, Embedded software, etc.) and set up reporting to enable their use,
- Detect and correct anomalies in relation to existing trades and tools,
- Propose, on a case-by-case basis, external support and manage calls for tenders in conjunction with the Purchasing Department,
- Direct the actions to be carried out or alert the teams concerned according to statistical data,
- Define and implement a Master Data Management strategy, in collaboration with the General Management,
- Propose statistical and algorithmic solutions to implement innovative projects,
- Ensure change management with users.
- You have an engineering degree.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role including the implementation and management of Business Intelligence and Data Analysis.
- Knowledge of Talend and the Table tool is a real plus for the position.
- You are a force of proposal on all aspects related to Data (BI, Data Science and MDM).
- Fluent English is required.