- Development and maintenence of various applications
- Advise about best practices and make recommendations about appropriate technical solutions given the business requirements
- Actively participate in the Scrum-based development team
- Design and implement new functionalities and maintain existing ones
- Automate tests (unit tests, integration tests) as part of the day-to-day work
- Realize end user support, help in bug finding and resolution
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy and configure the software in production.
- Ability to develop on the .NET platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
- Master the technical stack:
- .NET Core & .NET 4.6
- ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI
- WCF (when adapting existing applications)
- SQLServer, Entity Framework
- Oracle, NHibernate (when adapting existing applications)
- Basic knowledge of Web Development with affinity for Angular 7, Bootstrap,
- DDD or TDD
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent by experience in IT
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in software engineering and development
- You have relevant professional experience in implementation projects
You have a broad experience with .NET C# development
You follow the project practices and methodology
You have a good knowledge of English and you can explain your views both orally and in writing
French and/or Dutch are an asset.