As a Junior Market Analyst, you explore the energy market and its design in depth. Along with the strategy, business development, and generation management teams, you contribute to analyze Business Intelligence, present the forecast, and advise the clients on the best strategy or decision to take.
- Analyze market trends and regulations and assess the impact on prices
- Model the current situation in various countries to study the near-future change
- Perform competition analysis and identify possible market entries
- Run simulations to explore how the energy market will respond to new trends
- Forecast energy prices in a given location or for a given application
- Recently graduated from university or business school
- A diploma in a quantitative field such as mathematics, sciences, or economics is a strong differentiator
- Strong analytical skills combined with a structured and professional approach
- Ability to act proactively & independently but also able to work in teams
- Academic or first professional experience in the energy industry is a plus
- Academic or first professional experience building a complex model or coding (R, Python, Matlab, ...) is an asset
- Fluency in English is mandatory, knowledge in French and/or Dutch is a strong differentiator
At Altran Belgium, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package. If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges... Apply today!