The digital transformation is reshaping every services and businesses and create new opportunities and complexities for organizations. From energy, telecommunications, administrations and industries every field is morphing into user centric organization to be faster, and more relevant to their end user needs and their aspirations. Altran brings the best methodologies and tools to answers clients needs from small to scale projects and helps them to create the best User experience as a global team with a local impact.
We are looking for new colleagues with curious minds, able to work in a multidisciplinary team and to manage multitasking. Within the Digital team, you will have the opportunity to practice or to sharpen your knowledge in design thinking, cognitive ergonomics, creative problem solving in a dynamic and enthusiastic work environment.
- Analyze the various user behaviors
- Create and evaluate different usage tests
- Producing attractive designs with reliable, accessible and credible ergonomics
- Be able to establish an effective architectural and interactive information system
- Work closely with developers to achieve the most stylish and efficient interface
- You have 3-5 years experience in interaction design, you master the design tools and can showcase relevant skills in a portfolio
- Adobe Suite / Sketch
- You know how to prototype your ideas in a “quick and dirty“manner (Marvel / InVision / Balsamiq)
- Your area of expertise is interaction design (UX / UI) but you are also open to other disciplines such as service design or motion design
- Independent and efficient, you can adapt to operational constraints
- Being multi-skilled, you know how to approach your project with a new look in order to imagine solutions that are concrete and focused on users
- You will be directly involved in the exponential development of UX design in Altran and take part of the co-creation of workshops
- You can work in a professional environment in English and French/Dutch.
- You will be able to work side by side with the members of your team and the other centers of expertise during all stages of the projects by contributing to team dynamics
- You are willing to travel to France for trainings at Innovation and Design World Class Center
- Programming (HTML / CSS / Arduino / JS) is a plus