- Ensures that projects meet quality, schedule, milestones and budget commitments.
- Ensures that the goals and objectives of the project are understood and agreed with the project sponsor.
- Manages project expectations, scope, risk and changes.
- Provides leadership surrounding issue identification and resolution.
- Acts as point of contact for escalation of project issues and resolves project conflict.
Provides technical coordination and leadership for staff
- Master in Engineering/IT related field plus a minimum of 8 years' professional experience that includes 2 years of managing IT infrastructure projects.
- Solid technical understanding of IT infrastructure, Hardware, networks, phone systems and security.
- Must have solid understanding and experience using common project management scheduling tools
- Able to manage multiple projects with proven experience in successfully managing and implementing multiple initiatives on behalf of business partners.
- Able to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people at all levels across the company as well as external partners.
- Able to understand and communicate complex technical systems and concepts, including to non-technical audience.
- Proven effectiveness managing project resources and prioritizing task conflicts.
- Must have meeting facilitation skills and leadership experience.
- Experience and/or certifications: ITIL, Prince2, PMI