Vulnerability Manager needed to join a major multinational based in Brabant!
As a Vulnerability Manager you will assist the Head of IT Security by effectively identifying, quantifying and managing cyber vulnerabilities across the group. This role will be responsible for the implementation and management of vulnerability capabilities, interfacing with appropriate teams across the businesses to ensure appropriate remediation plans are defined and implemented.
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Vulnerability Management framework
- Spearhead efforts to support businesses in developing their own processes and procedures as required
- The development of communications to promote and maintain awareness of current threats and vulnerabilities across all businesses
- Act as escalation point for all threat and vulnerability events
- Provide actionable intelligence to businesses and track their action plans
Vulnerability Assessments / Management
- Ensure effective vulnerability scanning of infrastructure, code, and applications within both corporate and 3rd party environments
- Define minimum standards in relation to vulnerability management, monitoring compliance across the businesses
- Research and investigate new and emerging vulnerabilities, to include Zero Day events, and participate in external security communities, sharing findings across the group
- Ensure the successful completion and recording of scanning activities
- Support the assessment of identified vulnerabilities to prioritise remediation based on risk and exposure
- Track remediation activities to completion, validating the effectiveness in mitigating the risk
- Interface with peers and leaders across the businesses to both share the corporate security vision and solicit their involvement in achieving higher level of enterprise security
- At least one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CISSP/CISM, CEH
- Extensive experience of implementing, monitoring and improving the vulnerability management service
- Expert level understanding of both threat and vulnerability management services and information security
- Detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Excellent technical comprehension of threat and vulnerability scanning solutions, systems and processes.
Start date: ASAP
Contract mission: 6 months (+extension)
Would you like to hear more about this opportunity? Please get in touch and we will fill you in with the details.