Amandis is a specialized ICT headhunting agency for numerous leading companies in Belgium. Our purpose is to offer ICT specialists a permanent job at the company they wish to apply for. We therefore only provide mediation between the company and the candidate. Our client in Northern Brussels, renowned in the entertainment sector, is in search of a Team Lead / Senior PHP Developer to join their team.
- As a Team Lead you will be in charge of a team specialized in web-solutions;
- Being the link between the Head of Operations and your team, you'll help plan and design those solutions;
- You'll guide development efforts towards successful project delivery and will maintain good practices and habits among your team;
- Therefore you will provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
- As a senior developer you'll also join the team in the full stack development (back-end and front-end) of the solutions;
- Doing so you will analyze the business requirements, create new websites and applications and maintain existing ones;
- You will also be responsible for optimizing and resolving complex database issues;
- You will be very strict on code quality and testing;
- Furthermore you will edit your own code documentation.
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in website development and have already acquired team lead responsibilities;
- You are also familiar with one of the PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend, Cakephp, YII...);
- Being acquainted with the Agile methodology is a great asset;
- Knowledge of NodeJS and/or Linux is a plus;
- You are first and foremost fluent in English. Talking French or Dutch is also a big plus.
- This role offers a technical challenge and a chance to take on new responsibilities within a no-nonsense and stable environment.
- In addition you can count on a competitive salary package with various benefits.
Interested in this position? Don't hesitate to send your resume via the button below.