EU External Fulfillment supports EU operations and Retail in identifying the best ways to fulfil products that Amazon Fcs (Fulfilment Centre) cannot currently handle, mainly by drop shipping or renting services of logistic providers. External Fulfillment works to prioritize potential solutions and coordinates the integration with the third parties and manages the daily operations.
EU External Fulfillment(EF) is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager (Tpm) to lead IT Services projects with our 3rd Party Logistic providers. The Tpm will be heavily involved in managing exteranl partner teams to make sure they meet expected Slas for Infrastructure by making sure they have the right scalable infrastructure. The Tpm will also lead multi-site infrastructure improvement initiatives. As a Tpm for IT Services, you will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the processes that deliver the IT infrastructure to new and expanding 3pl launches. You must be able to manage individual projects, vendor contacts, and relationships with key customer and business stakeholders to insure successful completion of large, cross-functional and technical projects.
- Work with External IT Support teams to audit, enumerate, and document data and voice circuits.
- Lead small project focused teams across multiple geographically-dispersed locations.
- Build internal customer and stakeholder relationships to manage expectations and agree on clear goals, objectives, and timelines.
- Build and track project portfolio, milestones, and dependencies.
- Identify risks and act on them to ensure the team and project are not derailed.
- Provide frequent, meaningful updates to stakeholders and management.
- Dive deep to learn new technologies and understand the internal IT infrastructure systems.
- Translate IT infrastructure design specifications and standards to internal stakeholders and external contractors.
- Work remotely, and independently, from resources who are able to drive and own efforts.
- Coordinate and ensure timely delivery of physical infrastructure by local contractors and system and Network launches by internal teams.
- Apply business process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, etc) to further increase customer satisfaction and the success of the project.
- Experience with all IT aspects related to new site launches in an international environment from data circuit ordering to site launch
- Four years of experience managing IT infrastructure projects from initiation to closure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully manage cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders and varying levels of management
- Intermediate-level knowledge in one or more of the following: LAN, WAN, Wireless, Telecommunications, Systems Administration, Low voltage data cabling, or data facilities technologies
- Experience with procurement of IT equipment
- Experience as a leader and mentor for project teams in a matrixed environment
- Experience in distribution, manufacturing, logistics, or other warehouse environments
- Master's Degree from an accredited university
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, and SharePoint
- PMP Certification
- Familiarity with the AWS product suite
We'll expect you to go the extra mile, but we'll also make sure you're well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you'll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don't like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It's that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It's as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sounds interesting? We wait for your application. Please apply online and upload your CV one document (max. 5 Mb).
We're looking forward to receiving your application, preferably in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate Llc. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provide.